We currently have 2 Sprint Mobile Hotspots available for loan to Douglas Library card holders ages 18 and above in good standing with a valid photo ID.
- Lending period is 1 week.
- May not be reserved or renewed. A returned hotspot must remain available in the library for 24 hours before the same patron,or another patron living in the same household, may check it out again.
- Item must be returned directly to a staff member. They are not to be returned to another library or in the book drops. Each item will be examined upon return and any damage will be billed to the patron.
- An overdue charge of $10.00 per day up to the full replacement cost of $180.00 will be charged for a hotspot. Damaged devices or parts will be charged at full replacement cost.
- The Library is not responsible for any liability, damages or expense resulting from use or misuse of device, connection of the device to other electronic devices, or data loss resulting from use of device.
- Patron will be required to sign a lending agreement.